Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thank you to everyone who said they'd vote for me

As you probably know, early voting started yesterday. My wife and I hit the Registrar's office bright and early and cast our ballots. I guess we didn't want to be left out .

Regardless, I am writing this post to thank everyone who told me during my precinct walks they would vote for me. I sincerely appreciate your confidence. I also want to thank those people who called and asked questions. I was gratified to know people still care about the issues and where we as politicians stand on those issues.

If you haven't yet voted, please do. The polls are at convenient locations and the process has been streamlined. The poll workers we encountered Saturday morning were polite, knowledgeable and willing to help voters with any problem they encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment